Documents that requires Certified Translation are as follows:
- loan application
- visa application
- marriage application
- divorce application
- divorce petition
- tender application
- court judgement
- birth certificate
- marriage certificate
- diplomas and degrees certificate
- TRANSLATION OF DOCUMENTS
- VERIFICATION BY WISMA PUTRA
- LEGALIZATION AT EMBASSIES
Certified Translation is a professional service that is firstly done by translators who are accredited by the Government of Malaysia.
And this translation will be attested with Certified True Translation Stamp by government-appointed officers.
In many cases, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Wisma Putra requires Certified Translation to be legalised or notarised prior to legalization.
Thus, notarised documents should be prepared prior to verification by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Wisma Putra.
Notarisation is executed by Notary Public Lawyers.
Verification by Wisma Putra
This is a statutory requirement of documents prior to legalisation by the high commissions of the owners of the documents.
Upon checking documents, Government-appointed officer verifies documents that bears the seal of the Government of Malaysia.
Legalisation by Embassies
Before an official document leaves the soil of Malaysia, it must be verified by the respective embassies or high commissions of the owners of the documents.
However, the pre-requisite is for the required documents to go through the following processes as follows:
- Production of Certified Translation
- Legalisation by notary public lawyers
- Verification by Wisma Putra
Why Engage Wawasan Destiny Translations PLT?
- We are accredited by the Government of Malaysia
- Our translation is accurately translated and passes stringent quality control prior to finalization.
- Our translation is then Certified byÂ Government-appointed officers.
- We provide additional service to:
- legalise by notary public lawyers
- verify documents atÂ Wisma Putra
- delivery of these documents to client if requested
CALL US FOR OUR ALL-IN-ONE SERVICE TODAY!